Rental Information Requirements
All Vehicle Rental Requirements:
- The tenant and driver must be in possession of a valid driving license.
- A copy of the card or passport, copy of the license, and a deposit depending on the rented vehicle.
- Deposits under guarantee must be made with a credit card.
- The method of payment is by means of bank deposit (Bac San Jose and Banco Nacional), we also receive credit cards.
- After the expiry of the date and time of delivery, the customer will have 1 additional hour after the time of delivery that is stipulated in the contract, when it is fulfilled that hour, the customer will have to pay the full day.
- The minimum rent is 24 hours for any type of vehicle.
- The vehicle is given with full fuel tank and must be returned in the same way. Otherwise an additional charge will be charged. Please note that unconsumed fuel is not reimbursed.
- The pick-up and delivery of the vehicle will be made at Ready rent a car facilities, located in San Jose, Mata Redonda, 100 east meters of the Gimnasio Nacional.
Change of the reservation
To modify the reservation it is necessary to make it with a minimum of 48 hours before the date of the rent, assuming an extra charge of 30 USD and according to availability. No reimbursement will be made of the amount already paid/prepaid in the event of a price difference arising.
Reservation cancellation rules
- The reservation may be revoked at any time in writing before the start of the rental.
- In case of cancellation, the amount of advance payment will be returned, deducting the cancellation fees that amount to the rental price. Cancellations must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By not picking up the vehicle at the agreed time, the amount that had been paid in advance will be retained.
- The minimum age for renting in Costa Rica is 18 years.
- The driver must be in possession of a valid driving license of a minimum of 1 year.
- Drivers under the age of 21 are charged an additional fee of 10.00 USD per day.